We are looking for a suitable candidate for the post of TRAINING ASSISTANT.
A professional with Masters degree in a heritage related field (architecture conservation, history of art, art/ architectural research, heritage management, urban conservation, archaeology, heritage economics and so forth).
Job profile shall include:
• Coordination of training courses, workshops and activities at IHA
• Working in the field of sustainable heritage-linked economies
• Preparing and maintaining financial aspects
• Assisting with capacity building activities of IHA
• Conceiving and developing the research related initiatives at IHA.
• Good writing, reading and communication skills in English and Hindi
• Willing and available to travel across the country for training and capacity building courses and research initiatives
• Leadership qualities whilst working cohesively in the team of IHA and other technical and administrative staff at INTACH
• Minimum 1 to 2 year commitment at IHA
📍 Location: Delhi
Last Date to apply for this post is Wednesday, 31 May 2023.